Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekend Hike

The weather this past week was awesome! 70-80's every day of the week - I felt like I was on spring break and I didn't even have to leave NY - I have tan lines in March! We were quickly brought down to earth this morning as we woke up to overcast skies and maybe 50 degrees. Riley was up at 6am and ready to go, but quickly went back to bed by 730. Clint and I decided a hike would be a great idea for our day. I did some quick research and we decided on Moreau Lake State Park - we went there with Riley this past summer to swim - to hike some trails. I was really looking forward to a good workout, something different from running which I do almost everyday. I was unsure of how great of a workout I would get, but with a 22lb baby on your back it is pretty much a guarantee! Here are some pictures from our morning - the weather was chilly, but the hike/trails were exactly what we were looking for!

Riley and I ready to go


Our view- Daddy leading the way

Not even 10 minutes in - fast asleep!

One of three beaver dams we saw at Mud Pond

Mud Pond

Moreau Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment