Wednesday, March 14, 2012

11 Months

Being the blog slacker that I am I didn't photograph or post on Riley's 11 month birthday. I took some pictures around her 11 month birthday that I will post for everyone to see. We really haven't been doing too much at home. Riley had her last swim class, we took our first official jog in the park with Riley, have taken a handful of Cozy Coupe rides around the neighborhood, met the girls - Maria and Sophia - next door (who loved Riley), Riley is slowly weaning off of formula to whole milk, she loves to stand up, walks while holding our hands and even took a few steps on her own TODAY!! So not much going on around here.


Riley's new car seat. She is passed out in this picture, but the majority of the time she is crying, fussing and demanding that someone look at her and play with her. We thought she would love facing forward, but nope, that just means she can see us and see us not paying attention to her. We have a trip to NJ this weekend - I predict at least 3 pit stops on the way there.

Riley playing and pulling things out of her closet - making a mess of her room. 

Riley's rocking chair - she can sit in it, stand in it, but struggles getting out of it : )


In 2 weeks my little girl will be 1 year old! When I was looking at my school planner from last year I noticed that halfway through March the handwriting changed (to my substitute's) and I sighed because I would love for my school year to end in March every year!! I can't believe that the year has gone by so fast and how much she has grown in 1 year! Love my little lady and couldn't be happier now that she is in our lives! (auntie beth you will LOVE having a little girl : ) )

1 comment:

  1. awww! i love her! i cannot wait for our little girls to hang out! i see riley is reading already--perfect, she can teach stella :)

    ReplyDelete