Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Real Snow

When I posted over our winter break I made a side note that there was no snow on the ground in February. I of course jinxed it and we had a snowstorm the following week and a snow day! It was only our second snow day of the year. Usually at this time of the winter we are eager for spring, sick of the white stuff and praying not to have a snow day so they don't take days off our spring break (life of a teacher). I took a pretty picture from my kitchen out at the backyard of the snowfall. Auntie Beth didn't get any snow in Binghamton and was jealous (is she crazy?! just prego) so she wanted to see pictures of all the snow we received.




It always looks great right after it snows, but within 24 hours its dirty and you can't wait to get rid of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment