Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Visit from Auntie Beth and a Day at the Races

Auntie Beth stopped by Saturday morning while she was in town for some bachelorette festivities. Riley was very excited to see her Aunt - she woke up from her nap to spend some time with her and take pictures.  Most of the pictures were taken by Auntie Beth, but I got a few of Riley with her aunt. Thanks for stopping by Auntie Beth - it was good to see you - good luck with the new addition to your family!



Later in the day we met a bunch of Clint's friends at Saratoga Race Track. This has been an annual event and each year there are more and more children that attend. From last July to this July there were 3 new babies. We sat right next to the paddock area where all the horses line up, the jockeys mount the horse and the trainer gets one more look at the horse before it races. We almost spent the entire time at the track without taking any pictures, but I was reminded right before we left. I had a few hours to take a picture with some horses and I didn't, so I settled with just Riley and her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment