Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

I think I have been waiting for this day/night since the day we brought Riley home from the hospital - she is sleeping through the night!! I was told when the night finally happens I won't get any sleep because I will wonder why she isn't getting up or stirring and it is true. Every night that she has slept through the night I wake up and listen for her and the immediately reach for phone to see what time it is. I will then get out of bed, check on her and then return to bed. Some nights she has slept right up until I leave for work at 8am and even longer. She usually goes down between 8pm and 10pm and then sleeps anywhere until 7am-9am.  When I was up getting ready for work, I took a picture of Riley sleeping - she looked so cute - her arms were tucked under her and she looked so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment