We have had a nice warm up after Thanksgiving and decided on Friday to bring Riley over to the local park. She loves when we swing her in our arms so we thought we would try out some swings and see how she would do. When she was younger she didn't want anything to do with her baby swing, but she seemed to be very content in the big swings at the park. We also tried out the slides while we were there. I don't want her to grow up too fast, but we have some nice local parks and it will be fun to watch her walk/run through them all. It was probably very obvious that we were first time parents as we had the camera out snapping shots of her doing just about everything...haha.
It snowed the day before Thanksgiving, but since the weekend the snow has all melted, thankfully. I know we live in the northeast, but I am not ready for snow yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment