Friday, October 28, 2011

Seven Months

Tomorrow Riley Grace will be 7 months old!

I haven't been good with taking pictures of Riley. The month has been very busy - soccer every weekend in October. This weekend is my first free weekend in October and hopefully I will be able to dust off the camera and get some pictures of my baby girl.

We went to have Riley's picture taken last weekend and it was unsuccessful - the person who was taking the pictures scared Riley and she ended up crying. We got a few good shots of her, but she wasn't smiling in any of them. We have requested that Auntie Beth come here to take pictures of Riley - hopefully we can fit that in before Christmas!

Pictures and more blog posts to come now that soccer season has finished.

*Riley has a little scratch above her left eyebrow. As she was practicing standing up today she fell over and in an effort to catch her I scratched her! I have felt awful about it all day : (






No comments:

Post a Comment